Asking for ID

At Phil Plait's Bad Astronomy blog, I've been posting several comments in an ongoing discussion/debate about the nature and origins of the Intelligent Design movement. This is not a question I'm currently working on, and I doubt I can give it much time, but I would like to get a better grip on this question since it's so much in the news. And it's an important issue in itself.

The focus of my postings so far at Bad Astronomy has been whether and how ID can be classified as a form of creationism.

I've started a thread at the BAUT Forum seeking opinions on this, and would welcome any thoughts on it -- here or there, in writing or in person, or by phone, email, chat, singing telegram, carrier pigeon, whatever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Googolplex

The Conjunction Project

Pleiades eclipsed